Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thrifted Tuesday...

This week, a few goodies from my rounds of the op shops....


A vintage bedsheet, in gaudy pink and red floral, some cute vintage sewing patterns, and some self-cover buttons, which I love....


Thrifted Tuesday


I'm loving the fitted bodice and flared skirt on this little frock...


Thrifted vintage pattern


And even though, as a rule, I generally hate pink, I can see some girly Nongs being made out of this fabric....


Thrifted fabric


And a beautiful, if rather battered, vintage copy of Little Women, which I haven't read since I was little....


Little Women - thrifted


I also managed to score a frock for our inaugural Mid Winter Ball at work, it's on Saturday, and I've been sewing away, making a petticoat for underneath, and making some minor adjustments to the fit of the frock..... I'll post some pictures of it once it's done!


Otherwise, tonight it's soup making, television watching, and costume adjusting......

1 comment:

shula said...

Oh stash, stash...

How I love thee.